Pet Rehydration Station XL
The Pet Rehydration Station XL has all the same features you love in the standard, but double the size! The second largest in our line of heavy duty automatically refilling rehydration solutions to provide your pets and animals with a durable and reliable consistent supply of fresh water for those hot summer days.
Never worry about your pet knocking over their water bowl or running out of drinking water again!
Suitable for most large dog breeds and households with multiple pets, the Pet Rehydration Station XL can also be enjoyed as a durable automatic water trough for birds, sheep, cows, horses, cattle and other livestock animals. This station is also perfect for aviaries, local councils, animal wildlife sanctuaries and zoos.
Installed correctly on timber, this station can support up to 90kgs/198lbs!
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION/PRODUCT INFO
All of our self filling auto waterers are proudly manufactured by hand in Brisbane, Australia with heavy duty stainless steel (grade SS304) to survive the toughest Aussie conditions.
Wall mounted or positioned with our XL portable stand, the Pet Rehydration Station XL is fixed into place making it impossible for your pets to tip over or destroy while providing exceptional protection from insects, toads and other outside nasties.
DK Stainless Rehydration Stations are double skinned with air insulation and constructed with highly reflective, corrosion resistant heavy duty stainless steel to aid in keeping water cooler, for longer. All of our Rehydration Stations comply with Australian standards and include a backflow prevention device to prevent back siphonage into mains water.
Easy to clean, corrosion resistant and absolutely indestructible the Pet Rehydration Station has been designed to be 100% Pet-Proof and built to last a lifetime.
Why you’ll love this
- 100% PET PROOF - GUARANTEED.
- Designed and manufactured by hand in Australia to survive the toughest conditions.
- Indestructible and built to last a lifetime.
- Automatically refilling to adjustable float level.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant, heavy duty stainless steel (grade SS304). SS304 is both hygienic and non-porous making hospital grade.
- Double skinned with air insulation and highly reflective to aid in keeping water cooler, for longer.
- Large drainage valve to allow for quick and easy cleaning.
- Wall mountable with sloped design to allow for easy drinking, cleaning and protection from external insects, amphibians and reptiles.
- Complies with Australian standards - Including backflow prevention.
- All fixings, detailed instructions and after sales product support included.
- ¾” BSP Brass Adaptor to connect to standard garden tap with built in backflow prevention device to prevent siphonage into mains water.
- Brass Elbow ½” F-M (15mm) to connect station to Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- ½” BSP 600mm/1.96ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose - with smaller/larger options available separately.
- All necessary fixings and detailed installation instructions.
- Length: 48.5cm/19.09” Width: 34cm/13.38” Height: 22cm/8.66”
- Water Capacity Approximately 8.5 Litres/2.24gal
- Weight Approximately 8.6kg/18.95lbs
- Stainless Steel Braided Hose connection fits onto standard 12mm Garden Hose Adaptor.
- Pet Rehydration Station available in (front facing) Left or Right for optimal positioning.
Please see our FAQS or get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Note: If your mains water pressure is above 500kpa/72.51psi you will require a pressure limiting valve for your station to function as standard
Disclaimer: The DK Stainless Pet Rehydration Station is recommended for outdoor use. This product is intended for animal use only. DK Stainless products are manufactured from high quality and durable stainless steel materials. Please ensure you handle and install the products as specified by DK Stainless. By purchasing this product you agree to indemnify DK Stainless for any damage or injury associated with the use of misuse of this product. For full terms and conditions, please see our Returns and Warranty page under Product Support.